Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well, today is the third full day of school. I have now entered into the drab every day cycle of school and hours of homework. My classes this year are much harder, but all of my teachers seem pretty good so far. :) I cannot believe that i'm blogging because i really have nothing to talk about, but if it gets me a good grade in my journalism class i'm all for it!! Today in chemistry we did a lab dealing with Density. (the equation is D=m/v if you didn't know) This really is not worth writing because all of this information is boring, but i can't think of anything else. SO i'm writing whatever pops into my head. Oh btw this is pretty interesting, our lunch room has decided to use re washable silverware, plates, and cups. My opinion is that using silverware after someone else has had it in their mouth is dicusitng. Well i'm all out of stuff to say...... and i've reached 200 words it think :)
Until next time>>
~Molly~

1 comment: