Sunday, August 15, 2010

well hello there..again

Well hello there again everybody. It has been an immensely long time since I wrote a blog, obviously. Unfortunately, the reason for writing this blog is not an overwhelmingly joyful reason. School has officially begun and homework is now part of my daily agenda. In pondering what to write about in this particular entry, it seemed like a good idea to fill you in about my weekend. To start off, almost every Friday my family and I eat out for dinner. After a long week for all of us, unwinding at a restaurant and enjoying some family fellowship is usually a perfect way to spend an evening. But, this particular Friday no one’s taste buds seemed to agree whatsoever. I was in the mood for pizza, my sister, burgers, my mom, Chinese, and my dad, barbeque. This is a recipe for disaster. So after loading into the car, we drove down Zebulon road weighing out the pros and cons of every possible restaurant in Macon. (Which is a slim few) We landed on barbeque. The next morning I cleaned my room, bathroom, and did laundry, until it was time to go to study group. I continued to spend the rest of my Saturday studying and analyzing Plato in the Barnes and Noble cafĂ© area with five helpless friends. My weekend finally had a high point on Sunday morning. I went to Cracker Barrel and ate pancakes and bacon with my mom and sister. Afterwards, I enjoyed going to church and spending time reading the Bible, singing songs, and spending time catching up with friends. Well, this brings us to Sunday afternoon, and I find myself still reading Plato, writing a journalism blog, and dreading 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. It will be here before I know it so I am going to wrap this up.

2 comments:

  1. "I was in the mood for pizza, my sister, burgers, my mom, Chinese, and my dad..."

    I read that as you wanted to eat all those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me i will have to watch the grammar next time wow.

    ReplyDelete