Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today is SAGA day!!!!! YAY

Today is SAGA day at our school, which I am extremely excited about!! Why am I so excited? I am excited because there is a feeling around the school that you don't get pretty much any other day. A school day is usually really lame and boring, but on SAGA days there is a little more liveliness. Students are reading the paper all around the campus all the time. The SAGA is our student produced news paper, which I am proud to be a member of the staff. Not to sound prideful or anything, but students really look forward to the days that we distribute our paper and they frequently ask when the next issue is coming out. The only the thing that really bothers me about SAGA day at school, is when you see the paper crumpled up or ripped up all over the floor. Not only is this environmentally wasteful and careless, but the staff has worked really hard to come out with articles, so to see the work just destroyed it is like ........ devastating. (Maybe that's a little dramatic but its pretty true)One other reason SAGA days are a little unfortunate is because I have to get to school at 7:45 a.m. That is really early for me because I usually get here around 8:11 for the 8:15 bell. I know. It sounds like I'm a slacker, but I am not a morning person at all, so since I have been close to on time the past two distributions I think that is quite an accomplishment. Enough about this. To sum it up SAGA day is awesome!!!!! I can't wait for the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment